The Brennan Law Firm stands out from the competition. As our client you will receive the personal hands-on attention you deserve. We have been handling FELA claims long enough to foresee most of the problems you will face before they ever have a chance to cause any unnecessary problems or worry. When you meet us for the first time, you will find our knowledge of benefits, insurance coverage, and the legal arena to be far superior to that of our competitors. We will be glad to come to your home, at your convenience, to discuss our approach to handling claims. The visit is absolutely free and without obligation. We believe you will find our approach to providing information very enlightening, without the presence of unrelenting pressure tactics.
A brief resume outlining our commitment to our clients
- Nationwide toll-free phone service
- Monthly visits and breakfasts in the areas where clients live
- 24 hour access to your Client Representative and Attorney
- Periodic functions attended by the Attorneys
- Attorneys that will take and/or return your calls
- Ed, Ryan and Susan have more than 70 years of combined experience litigating FELA and personal injury cases.
- Tim Latimer, insurance and disability specialist, senior investigator.
- An exceptional staff of professional legal secretaries and assistants.
- No inexperienced associate counsel handling your claim.
As Part of our Fee…
- In-house investigative service.
- Assistance with benefit applications.
- Assistance with health insurance benefits and medical providers.
- Step-by-step assistance with Railroad Retirement Benefits.
- Help in creating a claim-file so the information you need will be right at your finger tips.
- Help with accessing available State and Federal Programs in place to assist in your recovery.
- Every case we handle is prepared for trial.
- You and your attorney will work together to settle your case in pre-trial negotiations, but if negotiations break down your case will be ready for trial with no unnecessary delays.
- All railroad cases are tried by Edward F. Brennan, Ryan Brennan, or Susan Brennan, not an inexperienced associate.
- Your Credit Record will be protected to the fullest extent of the law during your recovery.
- Professional service on a personal level…guaranteed.
Licensed in Illinois & Missouri. Practicing in Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Michigan, W. Virginia , Virginia, Illinois, Missouri, and Ohio.